I pray that my love feels as real and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that my love feels as real and deep a love for me as I do for him. Help us grow in love for you and each other, Lord, so that we don't waste this true connection.
 
Prayers and Blessings

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

As we gather in the spirit of fellowship and worship, let us lift our hearts in prayer and seek the blessings of our Lord. Here are some prayer requests and blessings for our community:

1. Pray for ###, who is facing a challenging time at work. May God grant them wisdom and strength to navigate these difficulties.

2. Healing and comfort for ###, who is recovering from surgery. May the Lord restore their health and bring peace to their family.

3. Guidance and discernment for ### as they make important life decisions. May the Holy Spirit lead them in the right direction.

4. Protection and safety for ### and their family as they travel. May they be kept safe from harm and return home with joy.

5. Strength and courage for ###, who is battling a serious illness. May God's healing touch bring them relief and hope.

6. Wisdom and patience for ###, who is caring for an aging parent. May they find comfort in knowing they are doing God's work.

7. Blessings for ### and their family as they celebrate their wedding anniversary. May their love continue to grow and flourish.

8. Peace and comfort for ###, who has recently lost a loved one. May they find solace in the arms of our Savior.

9. Guidance and provision for ###, who is seeking employment. May the Lord open doors and provide opportunities.

10. Protection and guidance for ###, who is serving in the military. May they be kept safe and return home to their loved ones.

Let us also remember to pray for the following:

- The sick and suffering in our community and around the world.
- Those who are lonely or in need of companionship.
- The leaders of our nation and world, that they may make wise and just decisions.
- The persecuted church, that they may have strength and courage to stand firm in their faith.
- Our brothers and sisters in Christ who are in need of prayer.

May the Lord bless and keep you all. In His love and grace,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to God to unite me with my love. Mysterious things have been happening in my life. I asked God for a marriage, a happy relationship with her, but it feels like I am under heavy spiritual attack and the people closest to me trying to hijack my relationships and I cannot be...
Replies
10
Views
233
  • Article Article
Does your husband say you’re trying to make him someone he’s not? Dr. ### and Dr. ### talk about naming what you need and finding a fair compromise. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
10
Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom