How Do I Get My Husband To Speak My Love Language?

Does your husband say you’re trying to make him someone he’s not? Dr. ### and Dr. ### talk about naming what you need and finding a fair compromise.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
One of the most common questions that we get at Marriage Helper is, “What can I do to show my spouse I’ve changed?” People ask us this question because they’re so desperately wanting to do something to change the trajectory of their marriage and bring their spouse back. There are so many things...
Replies
0
Views
308
  • Article Article
If you believe your husband doesn’t love you anymore, we understand how painful it must feel. After all, you married them because they were the love of your life, so where did the marriage go wrong? The first thing you shouldn’t do is blame yourself. Marriage takes work, and sometimes people...
Replies
0
Views
259
  • Article Article
```markdown Not long ago, I received an email from a husband who was beyond weary of the Church not addressing the issue of his sexless marriage. That was hardly the first email I’d received from a frustrated spouse complaining about a lack of wisdom or even compassion they received from...
Replies
0
Views
581
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom