Wyranyr

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that lord almighty will turn everything in my life to be great by next month..... and make those who rejected me to accept and call me.... I’m putting ### whom I have found happiness in, to put me on a call... I blessed the day I met him .... lord pls I don’t know why things started turning around... I believe you oh lord will make it right...let him be disturbed until he calls me. I’m putting ### in your hands oh God destroy any alter that is holding him from making money.... I’m putting myself into your hand oh God.... help me locate my soulmate, I want to get married this year December 28, 2021.. may my happiness never reserve ... may I never lack ... in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 46:7: The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. A Prayer Based on Psalm 46:7: "Lord God Almighty, thank You for being right here with us today. When our life feels loud, busy, or scary, help us remember that we...
Replies
12
Views
172
LORD ALMIGHTY ### AND YOUR ANGELS KILL THE DRAGON AND HIS ANGELS IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY
Replies
9
Views
262
LORD ALMIGHTY GOD I PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM THESE STRONGHOLDS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME ONLY YOU ARE MY STRONGHOLD AND REFUGE REHUKE THE DEVILS LIES AND FOR ICATIONS EVIL AND THE SINFUL IDEAS HE TRIES TO PUT IN ME LORD GOD I PRAY REBUKE MY EX REBUKE MY FAMILY FOR THEIR EVIL AGAINST ME IN JESUS...
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom