i pray that Jesus accepts ### as his lord and savior

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I pray that Jesus accepts ### as his Lord and Savior.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is struggling, mind body & soul. She communicated to me of her beliefs. She acknowledged that there is a higher power, but doesn’t identify if it’s our Lord Jesus Christ. Also, that my siblings who also are agnostic that they reunite with Jesus Christ and see that all they need to do...
Replies
14
Views
67
Dear God thank you for your help. I'm home now laying on my bed and I just had a yummy cheeseburger and I'm resting and watching TV. Thank you for the food and the ability to have a good home and bed and a TV to watch. Thank you for helping me get my work done this week and softening the hearts...
Replies
15
Views
129
Dear God thank you for the Blue Skies and the beautiful Violet Flowers in my Garden 🌻. Amen God. I hope that you and your son have a great day today ❣️! 🤙
Replies
16
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom