My daughter to be reunited with Jesus, my Lord and Savior

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. It's me again. Just wanted to say thank you for helping me out and thank you for my life and for the opportunity to experience the tiny tiny little bit of what you have done and are doing and will do! Wow! This universe and my life does not happen by accident or by anyone else...
Replies
14
Views
100
Dear God thank you for your help. I'm home now laying on my bed and I just had a yummy cheeseburger and I'm resting and watching TV. Thank you for the food and the ability to have a good home and bed and a TV to watch. Thank you for helping me get my work done this week and softening the hearts...
Replies
15
Views
118
Dear God thank you for the Blue Skies and the beautiful Violet Flowers in my Garden 🌻. Amen God. I hope that you and your son have a great day today ❣️! 🤙
Replies
16
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom