I pray that it be in God's will for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgarcia

Prayer Partner
I pray that it be in God's will for ### and me to be in each other's life, because only through him we can restore our friendship. I pray that ### is willing and want us to try to be friends again. I ask that she opens communication between us and that I hear from her soon. I truly miss her friendship. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus we come to you with a heavy heart that has but broken and crushed, knowing that as we cast our worries and sorrows on you that you look into our heart and see the love we have for you, Jesus lift us up out of the heavy fog of pain and teach us your ways instead, help us come closer to you as you reach down and draw us near to you. Lord we know that all we have to do is ask and believe that your will, will be done in our life, give us peace with that knowledge, knowing that you know what is best for us, help us overcome our own will and teach us to rely on your words of promise and faithfulness and love, IN Jesus name Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The people we are running from have decided to sell at this time we are not able to buy but we are looking for another rental house God has planned us here in our location where we have a ministry too many at her local church and our neighborhood we would love to continue this ministry and pray...
Replies
12
Views
152
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
295
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom