i pray that i will pray to make myself pray so i will pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
i pray that i will pray to make myself pray so i will pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And felt strong “yes” energy from above. Yet when I checked out his profile, he was dating someone. Am I meant for someone else? When will I meet my match? How do I “clean” myself up in all aspects to attract the right partner?
Replies
9
Views
145
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will give me the gift of punishing the darkness always all the time with regards to myself, in Jesus mighty name...
Replies
7
Views
325
Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will have mercy on me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom will pray...
Replies
9
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom