And felt strong “yes” energy from above. Yet when I checked out his profile, he was dating someone. Am I meant for someone else? When will I meet my match? How do I “clean” myself up in all aspects to attract the right partner?
Hey everyone!
I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get!
Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name.
Please also pray that God will give me the gift of punishing the darkness always all the time with regards to myself, in Jesus mighty name...
Hey everyone!
I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get!
Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name.
Please also pray that God will have mercy on me, in Jesus mighty name.
Please also pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom will pray...