I pray that I will be free from the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangrace55

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray that I will be free from the bondage of the assignments that the enemy has place on my life, my mind, my health, my finances, my job, my peace and my joy. I pray that I will be able to pay my bills and that I will have peace. I pray for the relief from depression. In Jesus Name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Gracious and merciful Father grant your blessings according to your will and lead your child to bring praise unto you father. Keep them on the path of righteousness to serve you. That their blessing bless others.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Where to begin. I was born into a Christian family but have deliberately and rebelliously walked away from God numerous times. I’ve opened the doors to allowing pornography, debt, theft, witchcraft, mediumship, homosexuality, dishonesty, gluttony, and greed into my life. I take responsibility...
Replies
12
Views
555
I pray that all witchcraft is broken off me Set me free. Please remove from me any witchcraft that was done to me. My name is ### I live in ###
Replies
10
Views
245
Jesus Christ I ### ### ### begs u to be me get my whole being set free from its soultie’s bondage’s yoke’s stronghold’s pestilence’s n seeding of it demonic manifestation influences dwellings possessions that this human called ### ### ### ### ### thanks you Jesus Christ amen.
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom