Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~may God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs
 
I pray that I have a safe delivery when am going to have my baby. I am asking for financial blessings and support. I want my relationship with ### to be fixed. I want him to love me and our unborn child. We should be his first priority.
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
I pray that I have a safe delivery when am going to have my baby. I am asking for financial blessings and support. I want my relationship with ### to be fixed. I want him to love me and our unborn child. We should be his first priority.
Eli, the Priest said to Hannah, "may Jahweh grant you your petition". In the same manner, I declare to you, "may Jehovah grant you your heart desire" in Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please let my car make it through it all . the smog and everything else. Thank you for my school allowance and everything . Please show me how to sing today amen . and bless all my friends here on this site and when i am able i will donate again . Thank you GOD bless you all amen
Replies
12
Views
158
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
148
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom