Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need much sleep but some of these nat meds keep me up all Am and have appointments. Prayers to make it in the unbearable heat and protection also from scammers. Don’t know who to trust anymore and ND already blocked me when I’m sharing Jesus and hope they don’t block me again when I had to...
Replies
11
Views
172
Life in I get a home where I get the best wallpaper and I get a place I cannot have nightmares about ### cheating with everyone im done trying its not worth it anymore..ALL GUYS FROM MY PAST CAN LEAVE ME ALINE I GET NEW STUFF SINCE EVERYTIME I TRY IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME WHERE IM AT..LIFE IN I GET...
Replies
8
Views
346
Please pray that my older brother respects that he needs to keep the noise down at night, that he respects the fact that he lives with other people, people who need to sleep. Please pray that he starts to care about me soon, and that he’ll let me get to sleep before midnight. I ask him every...
Replies
6
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom