I pray that I get a financial ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
338
Life into existence i get the BOAZ of my dreams in my life until then I have peace building the garage into a studio Salon I work mon-Friday dayshift no Worries im highly favored normally Today i get some decongestant and clean & fresh makes it in my life i get my tv 📺 going tonight im the...
Replies
11
Views
72
I get to Canada find my happiness someone if possibly hopefully that hasnt been turned backwards towards me GREATLY me & God Almighty period permanently Forevermore. Since my left knee was taken out today GREATLY today now it is well healed good bye Greatly Satan and who is acting like Satan...
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom