I pray that God will bless us going in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
181
I am praying for a stable job when am done with the course. I pray that God help me to put my education papers in order. For my husband's healing. For financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
132
God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom