I pray that God will bless us going in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God will bless us going in and bless us going out. I pray that God will bless the works of our hands.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
181
Heavenly Father, 🙏✨ This morning, I come to You with a heavy heart and a worried mind. You know everything I am carrying right now — the expenses, the needs, the responsibilities, and the fear of not having enough. Lord, I humbly ask You to remove the anxiety and overthinking inside my heart...
Replies
8
Views
139
God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom