I pray that don't do drugs anymore. I pray that I don't.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that don't do drugs anymore. I pray that I don't get involved in sexual immorality. I pray that I don't watch adult videos. I pray this in Jesus' name, amen.
 
I pray In Jesus name that God will heal ### completely. Dear God come into ###'s heart. Clear ###'s mind and heart. Heal ### in your power.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Somebody is telling me not to pray online anymore. Giving away bad info or people maitkwniing me for a criminal or loser. I remain anonymous that is why I go on this site. I am told not put so much sunscreen when out in the sun. But I do anyway to save my life. I wa stood not to...
Replies
10
Views
115
Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
230
Please pray with me that I don't have herpes. I pray that I don't have any STDs and I am healed in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,740
Members
649,699
Latest member
Syleasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom