I pray that all of my Families ###

I pray that all of my Families is on a good health and Hope We can finish the house and our apartment this year. So that by next year, if my husband will go home from ### we will have house to live and an extra income for the Family. Hopefully Lord.. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
187
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
184
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom