I pray my face heals, I have ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that my face gets healed quickly and easily and that in the meantime it doesn't bother me. I pray that I now identify with my Infinite Self of pure light, love, consciousness and bliss. I pray for Divine guidance and Divine Grace always and in all ways and on all levels all the...
Replies
6
Views
366
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
320
I am ### yrs old and have terrible acne on my face, neck and upper arms. I also have pain in my right knee and heal. I am so tired nothing works by doctors or over the counter. Please pray for me. Sincerely, ###
Replies
7
Views
522
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom