I pray Lord Jesus that you fill me with your spirit

kelvinfern7

Beloved of All
I pray Lord Jesus that you fill me with your spirit and that I will hear your voice more clearly for myself. I pray for a stronger, better, and more correct relationship with you. I pray that you give me all the spiritual gifts. I pray for a stronger spirit man. I pray that you teach me more how to pray especially effective prayers. I pray for strength to resist temptation and techniques. I pray for a better skill for resisting temptation. I pray Lord Jesus that you fill me body with life. I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
May God in Jesus' name hear and answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.



Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and Ways of God. Bless me to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, and strength, and bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey You. Deliver me of everything that is in my life that is not of You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. God lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God what I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God for loving me. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

FYI: Look at everything you go through (good or bad) as a lesson to be learned so that you don’t become bitter, but better. Always Factor in God. Then—Relax—Focus—Learn From It—Grow From It—Thank God For It. Don’t waste the experience—Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord fill me with your Holy Spirit and Heal me physically, spiritually, mentally and naturally. I need The Lord more than ever. May the Almighty God bless me in all my ways.
Replies
10
Views
235
God fill me with your spirit. Father God open my eyes. I accept Christ Jesus as Lord. I come to God asking to forgive my sins. I ask God for forgiveness to my past and future sins. I want Jesus to live in me. God send him the Holy Spirit my comforter right now. Father God open my eyes. Father...
Replies
6
Views
394
ABA, I pray that You fill me with Your Spirit, filter my thoughts and words with Your scriptures, and help me focus on you. Plz keep away distractions, remind me of your words and give me your opinion on things to do, how to do them and when to do them in the name of Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom