I pray Jesus to heal my brother and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi i need help right away to pray for my big brother ### in ###.He is in hospital now with ###.I need Jesus to heal him.Can you all please help me to pray for him,i beg you from my heart.Sincerely ###,im his little sister.
Replies
12
Views
322
Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
149
Jesus I trust you and I know you are our deliverer and you healing comes from you...My two brothers are suffering from prostate issues and underwent surgery. Heal them with your intervention before our Father. Free them, heal them completely....Thank you thank you thank you.
Replies
7
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom