I pray Jesus to heal my brother and ###

Aisthetogia

Disciple of Prayer
I pray Jesus to heal my brother and sister ### to be okay and my husband to receive more big jobs
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come to you today with a prayer request for ### and her family. We ask that you would bring healing to her brother and sister ###, and that they would be restored to full health. We also ask that you would provide more big jobs for her husband, so that he may be able to provide for their family. We thank you for your grace and mercy, and for the provision you have already given. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God's Love For You Is So Amazing
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi i need help right away to pray for my big brother ### in ###.He is in hospital now with ###.I need Jesus to heal him.Can you all please help me to pray for him,i beg you from my heart.Sincerely ###,im his little sister.
Replies
12
Views
321
Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
149
Jesus I trust you and I know you are our deliverer and you healing comes from you...My two brothers are suffering from prostate issues and underwent surgery. Heal them with your intervention before our Father. Free them, heal them completely....Thank you thank you thank you.
Replies
7
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom