I pray in Jesus name for every single dissappointment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus' name for every single disappointment I have ever had, every tear I have ever shed, every year the locust has eaten, every rejection I have ever had to be mightily, mightily restored to me in Jesus' name. I pray for the blessing of the Lord to overtake me in all areas of my life in Jesus' name. I pray for wealth to overtake me. I pray for a richer, better quality of life in every area, in every way. I pray all my misery, sorrow to be turned to joy. I pray for abundance, joy, happiness, peace, love, companionship, more friends, fulfillment of my desires, my heart to come into my life quickly, speedily in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
231
I pray in Jesus name that he can protect me from all the evil and negative things people attack me with on a daily basis, all of the illegal tactics and gang stalking that is trying to ruin my life, mess up my mind and brake me down to the point of no return, they've ruined my work life, which...
Replies
5
Views
349
Very very urgent lord I pray in Jesus Christ name I will not be nervous in any way have any fear anxiety any palpitation weakness shakiness in my legs body in any way or form tomorrow walking to dentist going into reception sitting at reception with ### dentist please lord empower and strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom