I pray God's intervention for me to ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~may God protect you and bless you with all of your needs
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Morning dady kindly pray for me for God's mercy and intervention. I went to change my sim card from 3g to 4g it was noticed the 3g sim was carrying wrong details and my sim was blocked. I attended a training and my allowance was paid in the blocked sim and some other money in it. I submitted...
Replies
6
Views
263
I am ### weeks pregnant. Please pray for quick, short, easy labour and a super smooth delivery. Please pray that the remaining days of labour go very smoothly without needing medical help and I have a beautiful birth without the need for a C-section or cut or stitch in my body, and deliver...
Replies
7
Views
303
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom