I pray for ### to find ...

Binenvin

Beloved
I pray for ### to find it in his heart to call me. I pray for reconciliation with him soon. I pray he doesn't forget about me and what we shared. I pray for my friend ### to find someone special to share her life with. Thank you and Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' Name, I come before You on behalf of ###. Lord, I pray that You would soften ###'s heart and give him the courage to reach out to ###. I pray that You would bring reconciliation between them soon, and that ### would not forget the bond that they share. Lord, I also pray for ###'s friend ###. I pray that You would bring someone special into her life, someone who will love her and cherish her. I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your goodness. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Make it a daily habit to tell the Lord Thank You.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' Name, I come before You on behalf of ###. Lord, I pray that You would soften ###'s heart and give him the courage to reach out to ###. I pray that You would bring reconciliation between them soon, and that ### would not forget the bond that they share. Lord, I also pray for ###'s friend ###. I pray that You would bring someone special into her life, someone who will love her and cherish her. I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your goodness. Amen.
Thank you very much for the beautiful prayer. I pray it gets answered.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
232
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
173
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom