I pray for the saints across the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a Godly man who will love me the way God has intended for me to be loved, land the i will love the one He has chosen for me the same way. I as for patients during this time alone and that i will grow closer to God during this time of waiting. I also pray that i will know this man...
Replies
8
Views
140
Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
271
Please pray that I come across and marry a beautiful and wonderful girl that is of God in due time. There are so many times I feel hopeless and unwanted, that I have no chance to get married and experience what I hope to experience in a Godly marriage. I want to find and marry a woman whom I...
Replies
6
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom