I pray for the father of ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
155
Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
55
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom