I pray for peace, love, wisdom and ...

Holtea

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for peace, love, wisdom and understanding in my marriage in Jesus mighty name Amen I pray that I, my ### and my ### will reunite again in ### in Jesus mighty name Amen
 
I pray for peace, love, wisdom and understanding in my marriage in Jesus mighty name Amen I pray that I, my ### and my husband will reunite again in ### in Jesus mighty name Amen
In his name I stand and pray with you dear. Our God is with us. I pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
12
Views
75
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
10
Views
73
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed night fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask...
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom