I pray for peace in my life ...

I pray for peace in my life over the loss of my grandparents. I miss them so much. My wife and I have been married for nearly eight years and yearning for to conceive a baby. We don’t have any children. I’m ### and my wife is ###.
I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandparents, and I realize how painful this must be for you and your family. I'm sure that there will always be a special and tender place in your memory for them as long as you live. I’ve prayed that the Lord will uphold you and your family whenever you hurt and that He may encourage you during this time. If you have time to read, please take a look at this article on coping with death and grief. I also said a prayer for God to grant you and your wife the desires of your hearts, according to His perfect will and timing. May He show you His favor and give you His peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
216
Attack of the devil. My neighbour upstairs is vacuum cleaning and listening devilish music, heavy metall, its really loud and scarry atmosphere. Lord please remove that devil from his life and mine. Please pray for his salvation. He is harrassing me for years with niight noise of all kinds and...
Replies
9
Views
140
Please pray for peace in my home.
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,298
Messages
16,809,615
Members
650,713
Latest member
Smdoriermoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom