I pray for open doors I pray ...

Rowynil

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for open doors I pray me and my household find favour wherever we go I pray every mountain blocking my success be removed And I pray God favours my family and well wishers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God’s guidance, favour, and open doors in every area of my life. May He grant me wisdom to make the right decisions, bless the work of my hands, and bring the right opportunities and people my way. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
187
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
173
Please pray for me as I go through a demanding season. Pray for wisdom, favour and approval in my work, including the final review of my budget. May the right person oversee it, understand the needs and approve what is necessary. May God establish the work of my hands and protect me from...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom