I pray for miracles and breakthroughs in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you said that you are a God of justice, vindicator and provider/protector. Lord, I pray that there will be an amazing testimony and that the case will be before God fearing judge or judges. That they will see the truth and the reason I continued to fight for mine and my child's rights. I...
Replies
6
Views
87
Please pray for myself, my mother and sister. We share a 1 bedroom apartment, we’re blessed because we have each other, shelter and food to eat. I’ve been having financial difficulties and I’m behind on my rent. I received a court date of ### @ ###. Please help me too stop this eviction. Help us...
Replies
13
Views
184
I am preaching for a call next Sunday and wife sons and mys elf as we partner to minister to a congregation for the annointing all of us, my wife ### as she ministers through prayer and counselling and as I Praech and sacrament and prayer .Pray Giod will annoint my lips and there will be sighns...
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom