Praying for

I pray for marital settlement in 2022, I pray that my marriage that has been left without a date God will breathe settlement. I pray for God's divine intervention in my marital life, as he has given me a man to marry me I ask that our marriage that was postponed will come to pass soon and I will be beautifully married this first/2nd quarter of this year 2022. I pray for my relocation to the UK Lord I ask that my visa applications and papers will come easily without stress for me. I ask for divine provision in Jesus name. I asked that this year my womb shall carry my twin boys.

I pray for marital settlement in 2022, I pray that my marriage that has been left without a date God will breathe settlement. I pray for God's divine intervention in my marital life, as he has given me a man to marry me I ask that our marriage that was postponed will come to pass soon and I will be beautifully married this first/2nd quarter of this year 2022. I pray for my relocation to the UK Lord I ask that my visa applications and papers will come easily without stress for me. I ask for divine provision in Jesus name. I asked that this year my womb shall carry my twin boys.

🙏🙏🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### please pray for me for marital settlement have being experiencing delays Secondly my fiancee debts should be released Some one is owing him a huge some of money.this this thr money we're planning to use for tht marriage Lastly my son from evil spirits Thank you Jesus my time has come
Replies
9
Views
123
God should Favor me with Marital settlement this year. God should destroy every evil family ### and evil ### that’s affected my mother and it’s now affecting her children, the God of ### should deliver my mother’s children from evil ###
Replies
12
Views
314
God of wanders without numbers I pray you guide my children and grant them favour and grant them success in their exams in Jesus name Amen. The God of wanders without numbers I pray you remember me with destiny helpers and settle me maritally ### Amennn.
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom