I pray for Holiness

Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers I ask you to pray for me that I will get a wise attitude about Holiness
Replies
12
Views
393
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 3:12: “The wing of the other cherub was five cubits long and touched the wall of the temple, and its other wing, also five cubits long, touched the wing of the first cherub.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse...
Replies
10
Views
167
Heavenly Father, I come before Your throne of grace with humility, knowing that I have no strength or sufficiency in myself. My hope is not in money, people, or circumstances, but in You alone. You are the God of all grace, the Owner of heaven and earth, and nothing is impossible for You...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom