I pray for ### health stability ...

Eisume

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray for my brother health stability, mental stability, physical well-being
Name ### ###,
Due to alcoholic lot's of family problem at home,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still here, still have a place to live, and, for now, a job, and for that I am grateful. It’s a blessing I know others have not been given, but I will admit I am still struggling. My fervent prayer is that whatever lesson I am to have learned in this season of my life, I have learned it or...
Replies
9
Views
210
Dear heavenly father through the name of Jesus. I just pray for stability and a stable place to call home. I don't like deception and I just want my own.
Replies
10
Views
140
I want you to help me pray. Tomorrow I have an interview and I really need this job. I want this job because I want some stability in my life. My grandmother is the one that take cares of me and as of now she is struggling. Things are piling up on her she needs help. I need to help her with the...
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom