I pray for healing of my back. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing for my back. I hurt my back at work today. Also, please pray for peace at home. My wife was making things harder today at home because my back was hurting. I think she’s a narcissist. She was yelling at me for dropping water on the ground because I was having trouble...
Replies
11
Views
51
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
103
I'm ### years old with osteoporosis. My back causes me excruciating pain everyday. Please pray God will send complete & total healing to me in this & any other area of my body, mind & spirit. Thank you for praying. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom