I pray for healing for my brother ###

Doshbyr

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for healing for my brother ### who has been diagnosed with stage ### cancer and has tumors in his stomach lining.
 
I pray for healing for my brother ### who has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and has tumors in his stomach lining.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

Food that fight and help prevent cancer​


apples
salmon, eggs, mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts,

onions, blackberries, raspberries, green tea, dark cherries, cocoa powder

vegetables and grapefruit, and oranges

green peppers, and celery
​


Food that feeds cancer: avoid these

processed foods, sugars, and conventional meats and dairy products that break down your body’s natural immune defenses is critical to your health.
​

 
Father God, have mercy I pray on this ### and let the stripes and precious Blood of Jesus have it's perfect way in his life in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### he is very sick and I'm not sure what's wrong with him . Thank you
Replies
9
Views
158
My brother found out today he has cancer of the esophagus please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
268
They didn't do biopsy. Too big a risk for bleeding & tumor is so big, they will have to take kidney regardless. Surgery is scheduled for Monday (###). His hemoglobin is low. Still slight traces of blood in urine, but it is better. Have him on fluid restriction to get his sodium levels up. Heart...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom