I pray for God's mercy, forgiveness and ...

Ithaelerth

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for God's mercy, forgiveness and intervention over my life and in my academic. My name came out for people that'll face panel in school, all I pray is for God to show me mercy on my defense. Please Fam pray for ###. Please. Life is becoming unbearable for me. #crying
 
Jesus forgave all your sins at the cross. It doesn't change His love for you. We ask for mercy on your behalf in Jesus Name. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, please have mercy on me. Please forgive me. Please save me. Please spare me. Please heal me. Please help me. In the name of your son Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
211
Please pray for God’s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
313
Please continue to pray for any relief that God may grant me. I struggle every moment from enduring over ### years of PTSD, depression and anxiety. Please don’t suggest medication and counseling; I have tried all that for years and I’m not any better. I depend on prayers and that God may be...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,454
Members
650,373
Latest member
Shreiruanrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom