Stene

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for God's healing in my life, I have been down with sickness for almost a year now and my health has not improved and even now I have not been able to go out for the past 2 weeks now because of sickness. I also pray for total financial breakthrough in my marriage, we have been struggling since we got married. I pray that God should break the yoke of spiritual attack through dreams in my life, I always experience eating and having sexual intercourse in my dreams.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I have an important doctor’s appointment Wednesday and am praying for favorable news. I need favor and help from God. Im in my early ###’s and almost died needing extreme surgery. Pray I get to see the healing and good God is bringing. God...
Replies
11
Views
64
Peanut is my ### year old cat that is having issues walking with his hind leg..He has arthritis in his leg.. He walks but he limps..
Replies
8
Views
143
Good Morning, Saints &:All PRAYOR WARRIORS. GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR SAVIOR, LORD JESUS CHRIST. I HUMBLY COME BEFORE ALL OF YOU TO SAY A MIST HEARTFELT &GRACIOUS, "THANK YOU" TO ALLLLL ON THIS PLATFORM WHO FELT THIS MOTHER'S PAIN FOR HRR SON WHO STOOD TRIAL LAST WEEK IN MARYLAND. MY SON WAS FOUND...
Replies
6
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,724
Messages
16,814,326
Members
650,973
Latest member
Dwiererland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom