I pray for financial wisdom and insight in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, Im overwhelmed my past financial sin is still following me. Lord I ask for wisdom and direction.
Replies
9
Views
146
God, I ask You in Jesus' name to bless me with discernment and financial wisdom. Teach me the difference between a need and a want. God protect all my money, checking, savings, credit cards, cash app accounts, and all my investments. God don't let anyone under no condition steal from me or...
Replies
10
Views
247
Whatever problem i have or tense or unresolved situation or wherever i am stuck please pray that i will be unstuck, delivered, pushed forward in the right direction, shown the way, shown the right person, right time right ressources in Jesus name. let it be resolved IN A RECORD TIME. Easily...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom