I pray for clarity over my future ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so tired, that i need energy and clarity from God, strenght from God, intellegence and everything so God will make me better person and could handle the pressure in my life. And i heal from everything that make me sick.
Replies
10
Views
268
I pray for Clarity and Wisdom and Plan Thank you for a Online Launch plan to go great so I may reach people around the world and show them direction how to heal your gut and hormones and more thank you encouragement. JESUS I am here LORD amen.
Replies
9
Views
178
Pray I get clarity on how this person feels about me
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom