I pray for all people to see the blessings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for all people to see the blessings they have and not what they don't have. I pray for those that live with depression and mental disorders that keep them from living life in the light of happiness. I pray for the families of those who suffer with mental issues because it is truly a family disease.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving and gracious God, As children and young people everywhere return to schools, colleges and universities, begin new courses, enter new classrooms, or continue their educational journeys, we place them all into your loving and protective care. Watch over every child, young person and...
Replies
16
Views
279
I asking for help to pray for all the people who are addicts for the Lord to please help them get clean and be born again so they can get right we all need to be ready for Jesus to come back thank you so I also need prayer to get out of this bad relationship I'm in I don't have no one to ask for...
Replies
4
Views
347
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom