Swerdmarsh

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for a new big job, financial breakthrough and capital of $20,000 to capitalise my business. With a family of six innocent children and withdrawn any job, we have gone hungry after losing my job and my wife. We have been faithful to God by paying well my tithe and I know my God will never let me down. Pray for me to take away the spirit of poverty and rejections and failure from my family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray for a new big job, financial breakthrough and capital of $### to capitalise my business. With a family of ### innocent children and withdrawn any job, we have gone hungry after loosing my job and my wife. We have been faithful to God by paying well my tithe and I know my God will never let me down. Pray for me to take away the spirit of poverty and rejections and failure from my family
May the almighty God who never fails see u through this challenge i stand with u in prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I watched one video on YouTube and pastor prophecy on one lady was “ your time has come “ and in that moment I revived it. As you know I have been trying super hard to get a job but there has been stagnation & rejection. But I no longer worry about that, I am beloved daughter of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
201
Dear Brethren, Please pray for me to find a job to support my family in our daily need and to pay my other financial debt. I'm praying this in the name of our almighty Jesus our Lord.
Replies
9
Views
254
1. Praying for victory in court filing against me. Praying for it to be thrown out and that my heart would heal from the hurt of it all. 2. Praying for new job opportunities to work from home that allows me to pay all my bills and save for my future while still able to attend to my family...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom