I pray for a new beginning and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW BEGINNING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY I MEET SOMEONE FIND A PERSON. SINCE THE GAME APP IDEA HAS BEEN COMPLETELY BLOCKED I JUST GIVE UP AND REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE IT FOR OVER ### YEARS NOTHING NO ONE NO WHERE TO LIVE IS STILL ON ME WITH NOW SHOULDER PAIN. ### SAYS YES AND...
Replies
6
Views
154
Dear god, ### keep trying to rush me to go into the shelter. She doesn't understand why the other shelter was faster then this one. I got my things packed and ready to go. ### said dont expect to go until the weekend. I asked if he can do a referral for other homeless shelters. I don't know...
Replies
6
Views
257
Dear God, Tonight, I surrender to You everything I have worked on, every step I have taken, and every effort I have made today. I may not see the results yet, but I choose to trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Please bless all the things I started today. May they grow into...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom