I pray for a divine favor and ....

Tethanuecha

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for a divine favor and mercies upon me.
I also pray for knowledge and understanding.
 
```markdown
I pray for a divine favor and mercies upon me.
I also pray for knowledge and understand

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for God to give me the right words to speak on important call I’m to receive and may the other person on the other end may the Lord find favor and kindness and understanding on this call in the morning tomorrow . ###
Replies
10
Views
166
Please pray for my ###-year-old son, ###, fighting for one of two Hooker positions in ###'s 23-man squad against ### this Saturday. May God grant him divine favor with coaches and selectors, supernatural strength, power, speed, confidence, wisdom, sharp focus and excellent execution in training...
Replies
10
Views
381
Lord, I commit my business and every project I venture into into Your hands. Bless me with the right employees of integrity, skill, and dedication. Guide our sales and human resources to serve customers with excellence and fairness in the marketplace. Establish all my plans and let them prosper...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom