I pray and Commit ### who is ...

Ekwyn

Disciple of Prayer
I pray and Commit ### who is currently at the intensive care unit. Lord please heal him in Jesus name Amen
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I pray and Commit ### who is currently at the intensive care unit. Lord please heal him in Jesus name Amen
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Know that I'll be praying for ###, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and restore him back to health according to His will. Grace and peace to you and your loved ones during this difficult time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray and commit this to Jesus and injustice as I was unfairly dismissed by my previous company who is forcing me to do illegal things which I refuse to do and after which I shared it with my Christian friend and have to resolve it by going to court to resolve the issue as the HR chose to resign...
Replies
8
Views
276
Prayer as the elderly males in our country who is lonely is attempting to commit suicide and youth at the age of ### years old due to the policy of the government for the massive importation of foreigners for globalization and created a huge amount of scammers as well as foreigners taking away...
Replies
5
Views
104
What happens to Christians who commit suicide? Many, even some preachers, say they go to hell to because they committed murder and because they committed "The Unforgivable Sin". Isn't blasphemy the "unforgivable sin"? Blasphemy being in cases of those who claim to be God or Jesus, a la ### and "...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom