I Need Your Prayers...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
171
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY LOAN TO BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE.
Replies
8
Views
216
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom