I need you. We need you JESUS. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
237
Thank you Lord. Lord we need you to answer now. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### little sister is found safe and return back home as soon as possible. Guide ### Lord in the direction of righteousness teach her that running away is not the answer. I pray she return home safely today. In Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
180
Father God, I ask silent requests, in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
14
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom