i need to get out of debt fast a ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter everton09876
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everton09876

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Request for financial assistance, employment opportunities, and housing solutions.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. God bless me with the strength to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. Help me to always start my day with praise and prayer unto You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m almost ### in rent debt due to job loss. Can I overcome this debt probably not. I will have to face eviction. I already spoke to a tenant’s rights agency who said to call them if I get court notices. I really can’t do anything else my hair is graying in the stress. After being physically and...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please pray for ### one of my renters, to bless him with other accommodation so that he can leave my property. I gave him an one month grace to find other accommodation. Please pray that he will find one as soon as possible because he damaged my property and do not pay me rent.
Replies
10
Views
166
My daughter finished 5 days of detox today she will be getting out today I'm praying to the lord Jesus Christ that she seek his help in her recovery so that her and her ### year old daughter will have a healthy and alchol free life I pray she does what she suppose to do so she don't lose her to...
Replies
15
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom