I need to focus on positive things

Greetings in Jesus name. Brethren please pray for me so that I can focus on positive things. I am getting disturbed with negative thoughts please stand for me in the gap. I am highly ### I need a solution to this and as a result I have stopped my PhD program. Please God help me
Lord, Bless ### with peace in his/her life and help in his/her studies. In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

~~I'll be approved regarding a major life decision~~ I'd greatly appreciate positive thoughts, prayers, & vibes to get that information to me exactly when it should be. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
202
I can't even find a job and it's stressing me out and I am doing job training at ### and they are not paying me and my family is lecturing me and I am stressed and depressed and my family fighting all the time how do I cheer up at a bad time. I want to get a job so I can get my own place and...
Replies
7
Views
283
Please pray that positive things come my way. A financial breakthrough would be very helpful. Although I still need to move, there are just so many battles and it's very hard. Recently, I had to get rid of a long term friend and it still hurts. There wasn't any choice. All prayers are greatly...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom