I need the Lord to put on ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am facing attacks on my health and on my life. Lord guide me and protect me from all evil. I defend me from the wicked and my enemies.
Replies
11
Views
153
I need the Lord to put on my heart the amount of money and what charities to donate to Thanks for your prayer
Replies
11
Views
322
Please pray for my life and that God will help me that I can afford financially necessary things including getting my own home. I also need the Lord to provide people I can trust.
Replies
13
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom