I need solution to my problem

Ynychurlor

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here to help as best as I can. Could you please provide more details about the problem you're facing? Remember not to include any personal or sensitive information.
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would meet all of my friend's needs, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Blessed Christmas and Never Stop Believing God for Miracles!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please take care of my mom. Ler her every need be covered, even desires of her heart. Lord please help us to take care of her in the best way. When the time comes for her i want the best care. And i would like to be beside her. Lord if possible please because of her and because of me give us...
Replies
9
Views
224
I’m not sure what to do or where to go. Father in Jesus name can you please intervene. I can’t sleep because I’ve been thinking about a possible eviction due to partial payment of rent for the first time in my rental history. I just don’t have the means right now and the lack of sleep due to...
Replies
5
Views
269
Lord please let us find the right person taking care of my old sick mother. I am not satisfied with the woman who is now taking care of my mom. She is sloppy and lazy and does things without asking me. Also arrogant and acts like she is the boss to my mom and me. BUT MY BROTHER DOESNT WANT TO...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom