I Need So Much Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
```markdown
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am praying for you.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU !!!!

I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I am praying for you !!!!

...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS ON YOUR BEHALF IN JESUS NAME

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, the name above all names, let Your perfect will be done! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I will include you in my prayers!

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
thank you all so much will post results when i go take it
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family members facing health challenges, including cancer, a rare bone disease, and Parkinson's. Additionally, multiple family members are being falsely accused and facing difficulties due to their faith in Christ.
Replies
5
Views
206
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself, and my two dogs residing with me from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. Protection against the one in my home. Remove them Lord...
Replies
13
Views
381
Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom